The personal data relating to Users, collected directly through the forms and indirectly during their navigation to and on the Site, and all future information, are intended for the exclusive use of the Publisher, to process their information requests, respond to their emails and letters and send them the newsletters to which they may have subscribed, as well as for the establishment of internal statistics.
You are informed that:
– These data are not communicated or transferred to third parties, other than the potential technical providers in charge of managing the lameloise.fr site, who are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the specific operation for which they must intervene,
– These data are kept for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection,
– In accordance with the provisions of the Law of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection, you have a right of access to these data, as well as a right of modification, rectification, erasure and portability of these,
– You can also oppose any processing of these data, which implies, however, that Maison Lameloise will not be able to respond to your request in this case,
– You can exercise these rights at the following coordinates: Maison Lameloise – 36, place d’armes- 71150 Chagny – firstname.lastname@example.org